The Rules Of Become A Warrior!
1, When talking directly to someone, be sure to use " "
and when telling a story part to it, be sure to do it in stars *** or nothing.
Example:
"I lie between 4 paths. Each with differences.
Each between war. Yet all in peace to Greatness,"
Hazelclaw begun.
OR
"I lie between 4 paths. Each with differences.
Each between war. Yet all in peace with Greatness."
***Hazelclaw begun as she (does something else).***
2. NO swearing, violence (other than RP wars/arguments using
cat-like words, Example: Mousebrain, Furball) no sexual contents
(Read more on rule Nm5.) or spamming.
3. No OP players, including Magical Elements/Powers
(Flying, understanding all twoleg words, ect) or
winning every battle.
4. Up to 2 good traits and up to 3 bad traits.
Ex:
I am good at hunting and running as I get
both from my mother and father,
but I cant do (Another 1/2/3 bad traits)
5. If you find anything inappropriate please email me at
Teddyonchickensmoothie@Gmail.com including the RPS username
6. Before beginning a text or ending, you must put your
cats name at the end.
EX:
Hazelclaw sprinted to her feet immediately.
Sprinting to her feet immediately, Hazelclaw (did something)
7. Do not refer to something only twolegs would know.
(EX: Upwalkers, Summer/Winter/April/Ect)
(Obviously if your a kittypet you MAY know some things)
8. You can have up to 10 kittens in a WHOLE clan
at a time. The maximum kits in a litter will be 3,
You cannot have a kitten(s) unless you have a mate!
9. I will allow she-she and tom-tom but if ANY
inappropriate behaviour occurs then gays will be
banned.
10. Clans will have around equal numbers, if not
then I will transfer cats to other clans
and rp as if they were always there. From then
they will not be able to treat there old clan as if it is theres.
(EX: You are NOT loyal to your previous clan.)
11. You must have names that suit your role.
NO "star" unless you are a leader. (I will agree to
leadership, yet the first ever leader will get to decide
there own deputy, yet it must be a wise choice) and if your
a kittypet you cant have "STAR" or heart/claw/ect
in your name, as like Rusty.
Kittens must have kit, Apprentices Paw, Warriors Claw/Heart/Ect
Leader Star. Loners can have warrior names but not leader
as they could have a past, but if once leader, your name
will be deranked to warrior.
12. Kittens cannot have crushes on apprentices, nor
apprentices on warriors, nor the other way around.
This is the equivelence of a teenage having a crush
on a toddler - it's not right! Apprentices can like
other apprentices, but cannot mate until Warrior. Leaders
can mate, yet will have to give up there role for there kits,
or stay leader and let another Queen act Mother.
Yet again you CANNOT have a made up mate and it must be
an actual character and you must have a mate before you have
litters.
*Note: Actually Mating/breeding/reproducing can get you
banned seeing as much as you... describe. This is because
younger readers may read and can effect them deeply.
Be careful on what you say.*
13. You cannot have more than one life if your not a leader.
If you were once leader and have told me when signing for your
account then you may but you can only have 3 lives including
your current one.
14. NO CLOTHING. Unless your a kittypet
or a BloodClan cat *which I don't understand,
Bloodclan is not even here yet!* but nothing ridiculous
like a headphone set or tail armour.
15. Any rule breaking will lead to perminant ban.
There will be a bans list with your username and EMAIL.
If you would like to keep your email private, then
message me whislt signing in
*Note: Your email will not be shared
with public until banned.*
SUSPENDED/BAN
Suspension can last for 1 day to a year. I give 1 days, 3 days, 1 week, 3 months,1 year or permanent. 1 year is probably the rarest one to get but permanent, and 3 days will be more of the popular ones.
Ban is where it's straight away permanent. After someone has reported you then I will check moderators and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment