Friday, 6 February 2015

Introduction!

Hello fellow Warrior fans! This is a brand new and REALISTIC server of Warrior Cat Roleplay, including Mates, Trustful Warriors, Traitors of Warriors, Kittens, Apprentices, Elders, Warriors, Leaders, Deputies, Clans, and more! 

Why...?
I decided to create this server (Blog,fanfiction,whatever) as not many have GOOD role players, ya know? This server also includes Forums, such as the Help forum, The Role Play Forum including the clans/dens of _____(object/Cat) Unfortunately, basing off of your description (how to join, just look at the How To Join button :D) I will decide if you can be capeable of this. There are not many currently on this server, but I hope it'll grow.

Can I Do Art And Publish To This Server?
Yes! Infact, it'd help if you joined posting something of you look like, it can be your own, or off google! Many cats look alike so I wont judge if two cats look identical! 

How Do I Join?
Just go and click that button that says "How Do I Join?" and there it will list how you join :)!

What Clans Can I Join?
As this server is small, I only range the four first clans introduced:
  • Thunderclan
  • Shadowclan
  • Windclan
  • Riverclan
I will not be adding Starclan yet, as there are not many people. Be sure to check out "HazelClaws Den" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment