"Welcome to my- Starclans gift to me." HazelClaw Sterned here eyes at the figure before her.
"You must be a cat from the four clans. I am Hazelclaw, the dream cat."
She stood in the back of her den, just a black figure. Her name only told the way her pelt would be coloured, but no cat could see her. The forest was damp, giving the moist texture within all cats mouths. Silence stood.
Being friends with Hazelclaw, could give us an advantage if she really IS sent from Starclan, but what if she was lying? Should I go into the den with her... I'm... I'm all alone...
"Come. Your not alone if your with me," Hazelclaw answered.
Fait lies in my hands between my clan, and her. Choice could leave to death. What should I do?
***Comment below what you think in ROLEPLAY form.***
No comments:
Post a Comment